The Lake Wallenpaupack Watershed Management District (“the Watershed”) is a non-profit organized to protect the third largest lake in Pennsylvania. At 5,700 acres of open water, the only economically viable way for the Watershed to protect the lake is by preventing pollution, which requires education and cooperation from everyone in the region.
To raise awareness of the organization and their mission, the Watershed will produce the Cast for Cash fishing contest. The Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau is the primary contest sponsor, while sponabutting resorts, restaurants, other businesses and the state’s largest fishing tackle manufacturer are contributing cash and prizes.
The Watershed espouses that quality water helps promote great fishing, and that great fishing leads to great vacations. Satisfying vacations drive the economy for all the local businesses which will now be future Watershed partners.
Promosis is helping the Watershed ensure a successful contest by:
- Advising the Watershed on promotion structure
- Developing and hosting a website where anglers can review the prizes, register and log their catches
- Authoring the official rules and contest guidelines
- Bonding and filing in the program in New York to attract bordering New York residents
- Indemnifying the contest sponsor
- Providing personalized customer-facing support and service
We can help you be a big fish in a small pond. Just send us an email or give me a ring to get started.